Wednesday, July 19, 2006

"TOMADACHI NO HI"

Our voluntary group, the Philippine NAKAMA Organizaton was invited to join the international event, called-- "TOMODACHI NO HI" in Shimada Dai-ni Elementary School which was held on July 19th. Actually, this is the second time of our group to join this event in Shimada and as what we had experienced before... it was really fun... we experienced a lot of new things and met a lot of interesting people. The international group

The Philippine NAKAMA representatives

I was assigned to teach this class, Grade 5, Section 2 with my American-Mexican partner about our cultures.

Beside me is my sweet partner, Imelda-- an American-Mexicana-- with our supportive teachers, Shimada sensei and Suzuki sensei who invited us to this event.

A student dressed in "saya" ... she looks nice desho?!

"Heads up, Seven up" game

School lunch for today--- KARE RICE!

I'm joining lunch with the students. The girl in white beside me is also a Filipina named Lovely. She's trully lovely like her name! She just arrived here in Japan last April.

Souvenir photo from the class

CLICK HERE for more photos


HAKKEN! I found this posted on the school bullitin board. I wrote this "message" --the first time I joined this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment