Saturday, July 29, 2006

Yu and Shinichi's 1st bday!

Well... the birthday party of our cutie kids... Yu-- Chat's daughter and Shinichi-- Nerissa's eldest son was held together at Nerissa's home in Hatori! I dropped by there by car before lunch... just kissed the celebrants and all the young moms... handed in to kids my and Liza's gifts... have some food and picture taking with the group and then I rushed back home early to avoid after lunch traffic in Abe River bridge... remember... it's Abe River HANABI TAIKAI (fireworks exhibition) tonight!
Too bad... I missed the cake blowing time!
By the way, I would like to thank Chat and Nerissa's thoughtfullness to the sweet spaghetti sauce they asked me to take home... it's sooo tasty... it tasted like Jollibee spaggetti sauce! Actually, Nerissa's mother cooked it! I also appreciete the kindness of all the people behind that party like Nerissa's family and all the young moms... and kids... Analyn was a big help too and it's nice to met Nerissa's aunt! To all of u guys... hurray!!!

Yuu chan and Shiichi kun's gifts from mama Mel and okaasan (lola?) Liza!

Yuu chan with mom Chat!

... with the group of young moms and young at once!

... with Chat, Nerissa, Shiichi kun and Nao... oppppssss...time to escape! Yuu chan & Shiichi kun... happy 1st birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment