Sunday, October 29, 2006

General Meeting

Members and friends from Philippine NAKAMA Organization gathered today afternoon for a general meeting at Matterhorn, Gofukucho Plaza Bldg. in Shizuoka City.
The meeting was well-attended by about 25 members and guest.
Agenda of the meeting was the report of past activities, funds and the up-coming events like the Philippine Fiesta event in Tokyo, UTAWIT audition in Shizuoka, Sto. Nino Fest and suggestions and preparations for the Christmas Party 2006 to be held on December 17.
The group suggested that all members should donate some Christmas gifts. It's amusing that Lilia told the group that she will donate Y10,000 for the gifts while Ishigami san will donate some stuffs like remote control airplane?! (pls correct me if i am wrong) and more!!!
As for me ... well, I'm gonna donate my time and effort... lol!
After the meeting... we had a snack time... everyone brought some finger foods and drinks. Olivia I. and Olive K. brought the main Filipino dish, while Ahioni brought Kentucky as part of their treats on their bdays! Happy birthday girls!!! Sarah also brought us some sweet ginataan. It was quite unique... ginataan with munggo beans... it tasted good! I ate too much of it... no wonder I gained again! whaaaah!!!
The meeting adjorned in order... I went back home with Amie. Speaking of Amie... her birthday is coming soon... November 9 desho?! Well... we are planning to celebrate it in Tokyo at the Philippine Fiesta... i bet it will be a blast! OTANOSHIMINI!
More pix from here:

No comments:

Post a Comment