Monday, April 09, 2007

My new bike!

Amie won a bicycle from last year Philippine NAKAMA Christmas Party's bingo games. The prize was courtesy of Sakurai Bicycle shop. Unfortunately, Amie had no time to claim the bike so I told her that I have the time... just like that... then she decided to give it to me. Yippie!!! Well, just in time coz I need to change my recent bike that I had been using for six years already. I claimed it yesterday to Precy's hubby after the hanami birthday celebration of their son, Kohei.
Again, thanks to all my dear donors... to Amie and to Precy and family! I'm glad that you are all my friends... coz friendship and sharing really go hand in hand. There is no friendship without sharing. It's not only a sharing of joys or sorrows... material things also count! hehehe! (^-^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment