Sunday, October 19, 2008

Gathering with friends!

Maryann invited us all yesteday to the 4th bday party of her son Siota. Another added thrill to the event was that Chat with Yu were there all the way from Hogo Pref! It's nice to see many friends... masaya... magulo! It's surprising to see their kids growing so fast! Makukulit but adorable! Yuchan also impressed me. She's good in English already! Keep it up kid!
The bondings of friends!

The birthday celebrant Siota with his loving parents!
Belated happy bday greetings to Olive and Chat too! Know what... I gave them both pouch bag as a gift... but I am surprise to pouch bag which Olive gave me as souvenir from Philippines... it's branded... lesportsac! Arigatou... I do like it! I felt it was my bday too! (^3^)dHope to see Chat and Yuchan again on December at the Philippine NAKAMA Xmas Party...

After the event... with Amie and Olive... we went to Daiso 100 shop!

Today... I was with Sarah, Dang and Marissa... guess where? Yes... we invade the bazaar again in Komagata Elem School. This time Nerissa with her kids plus uncle Jo were with us!!! I came late but still enjoyed the shopping! Half prizes da yoooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment