Thursday, April 23, 2015

A day in a sea side park

Another awesome day and i can't resist to waste this day without going out to walk ...

so this time i'm not with my little red bike --- as what my bestie called it lol ... 
this time i went out drivin to one of my fav sea side park in Hirono and had a lot of walk ... 

love it ... felt good  xxx



Shipwreck at Hirono Seaside Park




This are the path i walked in ... from here and there :P




the toy puddle who keep on following me whenever i go ... so cute :)

i huffed and puffed until i reached this area ...  
Part of Mochimune Fisharina where everyone are free to go on fishing
 thanks for the wonderful music that kept me company :)

Mochimune fishing port


Sorry bestie ... i know how much u been missing the sea and your diving ...
but it's only a fishing port ...
envy me if i am in a white sand beach or in a diving paradise :P

No comments:

Post a Comment