Thursday, November 23, 2006

Christmas Decorations

Christmas is just around the corner! Did you start decorating your home for Christmas? Well... I am starting already! It's getting colder everyday so I thought it is wise to start decorating early!
Yesterday, I already decorated our veranda with Christmas lights while today, I arranged the little Christmas tree downstairs. I'll continue the other stuffs 'til Sunday.
I still need to climb on the trees in our yard to put up the remaining lights. Still there are some Christmas lanterns and big Christmas tree upstairs waiting! Ohhhh... I missed Emily! Last year, she was here in Japan with Emil and she was a great helped! She managed our Christmas decorations! That was pretty cool coz Emily was very creative.
We are scheduled to turn on the Christmas lights on December 1. Watch for it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm planning to start my decorations by this weekend, have to finish the cards that I'm planning to make for my frens and family...If you are looking out for some out of the box and innovative ideas, you can jus peep into my Holiday Blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning to start my decorations by this weekend, have to finish the cards that I'm planning to make for my frens and family...If you are looking out for some out of the box and innovative ideas, you can jus peep into my Holiday Blog...

    ReplyDelete