Friday, November 24, 2006

Voile d'ete

I have been going with friends to Voile d'ete from time to time. This English-style restaurant opened this spring.
I like Voile d'ete's cozy atmosphere and I feel at home everytime I visit the place. The service is good and of course the whole staff are friendly!
They serve lunch and dinner but the specialty of this place is tea. Yeah... great teas... from traditional tea choices such as classic Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Royal Milk Tea, herb teas and many varieties of flavored teas.
One of my favorite menu here is the Afternoon Tea plate includes a pot of your choice tea... plus a choice of your favorite tea cup and saucer to use... and a three-storey plates of little sandwiches, tart, pastries, mini-cup cakes and mini fresh fruits.

The Voile d'ete is located in 2F of La Parelle Bldg.,
6-10 Gofuku-cho 2 chome, Aoi District, Shizuoka City.
Voile d'ete is owned and managed by Takeda sensei- our friend from SAME and "Take Five" radio program- and her son- the tea master! They always on hand to make sure you're happy with your meal and of course... your tea!
One of my favorite lunch set menu!
... with a cup of tea and dessert!

I would definetely recommend Voile d'ete to anyone who is looking for a relaxing and luxurious treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment