Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Help! My computer is dying!


My personal computer is not working since last Monday! The mouse never work and the screen display is not in order! I tried everything I could think of... but nothing works! It really drives me nuts... it's almost end of the month and I have so many work to meet the deadline!
Almost all of my files are still in the hard drive... uncopied documents and mostly pictures too!
My hubs checked my pc too... he said it's really a broken computer already! He will try to fix it but he told me he needs to bring my computer back to "0" mode... meaning, all my important documents, files and everything can't be recover anymore! Do I have any choice?! I think I need to give up...
It's stuck!

Don't tell me to get rid of it and buy a new one! Well... the truth is I love to... but I'm broke lately! Anyway... that pc have a sentimental value to me. I bought that from my salary at SAME... that was about 6 years ago! All I hope for the moment is to fix it... if possible!
I wish my hubs can fix it ... tomorrow... maybe he'll starts to fix it...
For a while... I am using Sachan's pc. She always keep on reminding me to be careful if i'm using her pc. I understand... she just don't want to have same experience that will drive her crazy!

ps: It's my late mother's bday today. Imagine... if she's still alive, she's 70 already. How times passed by?! She was only 45 when she was gone. In memory of you... happy birthday 'nay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment