Saturday, November 25, 2006

My girl turns 18 years old already!

Today is my daughter's birthday! wow... time passes so quickly! She's 18 years old now... she's a full grown up and I can't tell how proud I am with my lovely Sachan! Oooppsss... 'better not to mention more flattery words about her coz she'll probably kill me if she'll find out I publish those to this blog!

Anyway... I better hold on tight and make every moment with her count...times really flies pass and before I knew it... she might be on her 20's already... probably on her college or starting her future already... the worst part is... if she move far away from us! To Sachan... all I can say is that being your mother has truly been the most wonderful gift that ever happened to me... Happy birthday with love, Mama

2 comments:

  1. To Sachan,
    Omedo gozaimasu!!! once a little girl but now a beautiful grown up lady.....Wishing you joy, peace and health and offcourse good luck always to your endeavor specially to your upcoming college days, it's just around the corner...
    love yah....Ate Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ate Belinda,

    Thank you so much for the inspiring greetings. KORE KARA MO GANBARIMASU!

    Sachiko

    ReplyDelete