Monday, December 17, 2007

Bonenkai season is here!

Bonenkai means "year-end party". It's an annual social gathering of friends or co-workers or even some groups where you are a member. This is usually held in the mid of December. It's a good opportunity to maintain good relationships with colleagues and friends.
Well... here are some of the separated parties that I attended this week↓

With my Friday group class, we held our bonenkai last Friday in Nakajimaya Hotel's Crossroad buffet restaurant. It's a good thing to catch up with some old students and friends too.

Over a cup of coffee while having fun with cards games with my graduating students from Shizuoka University.

Fun-filled Bonenkai and Christmas Party with SAME staffs, friends and volunteers. This was held in "Our Boozer" yesterday.

Santa's pants are too loose!

We did it! The Philippine team of "Take Five" radio program together with uncle Jo received some prizes from Bingo games!

There will be more on my bonenkai ... this coming week! Actually, I enjoy gathering with friends... but it's digging my purse!

P.S.: Some of the member of Friendly Club. We enjoyed playing cards--"Who am I?" on our last day class for this year (12.20.2007)


No comments:

Post a Comment