Thursday, November 06, 2014

My life is Extended!

My testimony for today :P
Only my family and close friends knows about this... 
 but since the battle is over and i am really grateful and happy today...
 i want to share this feelings to everyone. 
It was 10 years ago when i was diagnosed of cancer in the breast ... stage 3.
After a year of fighting for it ... i been going to hospital for regular medications, examinations and checkups ... and i been doing that for 10 years now.  After 10 years  ... today is the final result if i can graduate from going to hospitals for checkups ... Glory be to God... my veteran doctor Nakagami sensei said ... i passed the test and i am a graduate patient!!!


this was me on my chemo days ... i was 43 years old then!
(one thing i hate was wearing a wig ... lol)

Yaaay ... it was a relief feeling ... one of the best day i am waiting for... i wanted to hug everyone for joy ... and while i was in the hospital parking lot ...  my dear sis Emily phoned and i told her that i am done from check ups and medications ... and we both cried for joy ... i shared to her that it's really important to be positive and have faith to Him ... coz He is only the Saviour and nothing is impossible to Him.  
(Take note sis Malou... am talking from my tested experience... u are healed too xx) 
Thank you so much Lord for extending my life ... thank you for the wonderful life ... and thanks to all my families and close friends who have prayed and supported me during my tough years... and still up to now.   Love u all xx

This is me now at 53 !!! Still alive and kicking :))

A happy heart is a good medicine and a positive mind works healing in our struggles in life.
Smile and have a good laugh always... it adds colors to our life.


I'm dedicating this powerful song to you ... my dear sis Malou ...



Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved; for thou art my praise.
--- Jeremiah 17:14



2 comments:

  1. Tough gurl! Nobody said life would be easy, they only promised it would be worth the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey , i thought you were attractive and wanted to say hi
    im curtis

    ReplyDelete