Thursday, December 21, 2006

BONENKAI 2006

It's BONENKAI season! BONENKAI is a year-end party here in Japan. It is a gathering of work associates, classmates, hobby clubs, volunteer groups, close friends or even families and relatives that usually held in restaurants or Izakaya. This is a kind of party to eat, drink and chat until you want to explode! Just too bad for me... coz I never drink!
Well... this event is the opportunity to look back on the year's happenings and event, forget all the woes and troubles... and look forward to the coming of a bright New Year!
I had been attending some BONENKAI lately... including SAME's BONENKAI with the International Division group of City Hall. I enjoyed our NIJIKAI (a party after a party!) at the Karaoke... wherein I noticed later that my associates were all WAKAMONO (youngsters)! Oh yeah... they are young ones... I was young once! LOL!

Again...this afternoon... I had BONENKAI with my Basic English Class at Voile d'ete. I love this group... they're like my mothers and sisters. We missed Kurosawa san who had a hectic sched during this season.

We shared a great lunch over a lively conversations!
By the way... a happy birthday greetings to Uno san who celebrated her birthday yesterday and Yoshinaga san on the day after tomorrow!
Have a great New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment