Friday, December 01, 2006

Christmas illuminations at home

Hi everyone! Imagine... it's December already! Another year nearly over... I'm starting to get busy again just to meet the year end deadlines of my works and activities...whaaaaa!!! that's one reason I forgot my English class this afternoon... my sincere apology to my class who waited for me for almost one hour although no one appear to them... not even my shadow!!!Anyway... I already promised them that I'll make up to it... m(_ _)m
In addition to busy December is the fact that the remaining days of December marks the Christmas season. As part of the celebration for Christmas we started to light up our Christmas decorations at home today! The exterior of our house is dripping in lights! For about 6 consecutive years... it became a custom in our family to have holiday illuminations and inflatable figures inside and outside our house... and it seems that every year... it's getting flashy!
Sometimes, I am worried that maybe our neighbors are already thinking that we are nuts over Christmas decorations... actually, Japan is not a Christian country and i can't expect them to understand the tradition on Christmas decorations (tnx to those who already adopted it!). Christmas is mostly a commercial event here. The big corporations or down town cities do the main decorating. It's very seldom to see houses with Christmas decors. Anyway... regarding our decors... the feedbacks from everyone are flattery. Thanks God... they're enjoying it! Have a good December!

Part of the exterior decor.

light decors in veranda lights at veranda

One of the traditional Pinoy Christmas symbol is Belen-- a creche representing the Nativity scene

♪When you wish upon a star♪ Santa Claus is resting for his journey on Christmas eve! Exterior decors

No comments:

Post a Comment