Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas eve at home

Christmas Eve
The candles glow with warm soft light,
The nativity is very real tonight;
Wrapped gifts are the children's surprise,
Excitement will fill all their eyes.
It's quiet now and peaceful, too,
This is Christmas through and through;
This is Christmas, my time for me,
As I set and gaze upon the tree.
On this night, peace and love abound,
Soft sweet carols are the only sound;
My heart overflows for this night's cause,
And I smile thinking of ole Santa Claus.
I celebrate the birth of our Lord,
I glance to see the wreath on the door;
I smile for tonight I know why I'm here,
To share peace and joy and tidings of cheer.
~Sandra Oidtman ~

myspace generators


♪Oh holy night, the star are brightly shining...it is the night of our dear Saviours birth♪ hmmmmmm... I missed the caroling in the Philippines!

'know what? we already had our Christmas eve meal ...two hours before the Christmas eve! After that... my husband and I gave our presents to our daughter--Sachan... Then, phoned to Emily and family in Philippines... replied to my never ending Christmas greeting texts ... and phone calls... ohhh wow... i'm touched to this guys who remember me... and not knowing... it's almost 3 am already... hey! gonna go now... wishing you all a happy Christmas! (^3^)---☆
something missing though... 'do miss the real spirit of Christmas...


Thanks for the gifts we received from our thoughtful buddies... alleluyah!!!

Lucky: Do you have something for me... aside from this container of Kentucky set? Hey...hey...hey... 'count on meeeeeee!!!

Our Christmas meal...a Kentucky Christmas set, Chocolate Christmas cake and my hocus focus pancit canton...

pahabol extra good news!... i would like to congratulate my sweetie friend... Pamela who gave birth today to a baby boy named YUURI! Yeeeeehhheeeeeyy!!! What a nice Christmas presents di ba? A baby on Christmas eve... See you around... Pamela and congrats to your hubs and the rest of the family too!

No comments:

Post a Comment