Thursday, June 21, 2007

Fiesta in Yaizu City

Last Sunday, kuya Jo drove me and Liza to Yaizu City to attend the opening of Fiesta Pinoy restaurant of Janet. It's TABEHODAI (eat all you can basis)... and yes... it's Belinda's debut as a restaurant cook! We were amazed that she cooked all the foods and wow... everything was yummy! I've found out that she did not only cooked delicious bicol express, pansit and lumpiang shanghai... I terribly love her bopis and her sweet and sour fish... which reminds me of my mother's escabeche! Naku Dang huh... kina-career mo na talaga ang pagiging cook! More power and good luck to my birthday food catering on Sunday (^-^)v
I would also like to thank Janet for her wonderful hospitality. That was not only an eat-all-you-can... but that was also a sing-all-you-can night!
Talagang nabawasan ang stress ko! We'll surely be back someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment