Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sumpu Yume Hiroba

My hubs gave me some discount tickets to Sumpu Yume Hiroba from his patient. The place is a traditional hot-spring spa or onsen bath facility within the city. I never been to this place so I invited Sachan, Sarah and Yuta today to explore the place. Basta happenings... sugod na naman ang magkakapatid!
Wow... we are on summer vacation!Part of the spa facility↓Inside the spaInside the Sumpu urban-like areaSunny day!Part of the shopping and restaurant area Our hi-tech wrist band with IC tagMy lunchOyako da!

Having shaved ice while footbathing in summer... perfect!footbathing!
Sarah and I are not playing othello... but dama in our orig version!Rest time after our bath!Can you do that?!snack time↓Sachan in her Japanese umbrella!Cheese!Taiko game is fun!Air-hockey!We all had a very satisfying day... bathing in onsen, playing, eating and strolling around the facility... we'll surely go back there! I bought hampen, sakura ebi and shirasu as our omiage... but sad to say... the staff forgot my shirasu to include in my shopping bag! Kaya pala ang mura yata ng binayaran ko! By the way... congrats to Sarah for winning a free full-body skin scrubbing from lucky customer draw! It was your very day huh... (^-^)d

No comments:

Post a Comment