Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lunch date with my girlfriends!

I had another lunch adventure today with my Phil NAKAMA girlfriends or should I say mga younger sisters ko! Sometimes it is nice to hang around with younger friends... nakakalimutan ko tuloy ang edad ko! kekekeeeh... o palagi ko namang nakakalimutan talaga?!
We had lunch at NAM Thai restaurant in Ryogae-cho owned by my Thai friend Nam chan. Pretty impressive place with some appealling Thai decors and the foods are good... and yes... the price is reasonable! I will surely be back to this place! pRoMiSe!!!The menu downstairsOur group (Precy, Maryann, Pam, Aji, Nerissa, Alisa, Cecil, Rei, and me) with Nam chanWe had such a fun time!Here's the counter with Nam chan and staff... they're all friendly!Appetizers, salad, soup and drinks are buffet styleMy lunch set... coconuts curry! It's good!... and below was my dessert... a CD of music collection from Pam... It's cool... seems we have the same taste...huh! Thanks a lot Pam... I'll treasure it!
I missed their Starbucks happenings after lunch becoz I need to work in the afternoon at SAME. Looking forward to having lunch again with you all... girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment