Sunday, May 10, 2009

A treat!

Only One Mother

Hundreds of stars in the pretty sky,
Hundreds of shells on the shore together,
Hundreds of birds that go singing by,
Hundreds of lambs in the sunny weather.

Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the world wide over.

Anonymous

It's Mother's day today!  How did you enjoy your day?
Well as for me... the day past just like my every ordinary days, except that I has been busy with MOM's DAY greetings thru emails, texts and phone calls from family and friends... and it really felt good to be remembered. Salamat po sa inyong mga greetings!

On the other hand... I posted last week that there is some Phil mango desserts menu in Famil Restaurant in Itoyokado this season. Yesterday, I found another mango dessert menu in Coco's. I tried the same dessert I ordered in Famil... well, it's tasty this time! (^-^)b Too bad... it is not written if the mangoes are from Philippines!

My hubs was suppose to treat me for yakiniku lunch at Keijoen in Suruga District yesterday... but sad to say, for 26 years service to their customers... they closed the restaurant to the public last Golden Week! Ah... no doubt this is another influence of economic recessions?! jejejeeeh!... we ended in KATSU MASU in Suruga District. It's my hubs 1st try to this place but he likes it!Wooow it's extra hot today! Parang summer na! Papie and I treated our selves for some summer casual clothings.

My new apron?! Cool desho!
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment