Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Year-end bondings with close friends!

Sarah, Liza and I decided to play bowling with our kids today in Tomato Bowl.
Maria's kids-- Youko, Yumiko and Hiro without their mom and with cousin Rico and friends Add Imagejoined us too. They did not play bowling but waited for us in Karaoke room at the same building.
Long time no see ... Ate Sachan and YuukiMy rival... Yuta kun...LOL! ^^
The bowling game was moms vs kids. The kids were good of course... but too bad for them... mom's team won. The funniest thing was that... although we won... I am the pain in the ass with my group.. hahah... coz I am the worst player to their group... LOL! But still they owe me a lot... coz without me... the game won't be much more fun... yah... they did had a lot of fun with me... they can't find a worst player like me... that even I'm worst... still I can luckily hit a pin by chance and make a miracle strike...hahah... hohoh!

After the bowling... we went all to karaoke and joined the other kids. That was fun jumming with the young ones... hahah. They all rock!
Youko and Sachan... the future nurse and dentist... heheh!
Uncle Jo dropped by too. We had a duet of Endless Love and A whole New World... that was nostalgic. We used to duet that song before... he is far good already... and I need more practice... hahah... Good for you uncle... you are still active in singing! grrrr! LOLThe normal face......and the weird face! LOL!

Enjoy your holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment