Saturday, November 09, 2013

Experience Sri Lanka Culture in "Spice Cafe Modhaju"

Please come everyone!
A newly opened Sri Lanka Food Cafe and Bar in Aoi District, Shizuoka City --- Spice Cafe Modhaju.
Open every Tuesday to Saturday from 6:00 pm to 12:00 pm.
You can enjoy Sri Lanka's foods and culture here.  


I was not able to drink alcohol that night coz i went there by car but i enjoyed my coffee and ginger ale ... lol :P

shrimp devi with nam ... light meal ... loved this

my colleagues... cheers!


The owner-- my friend Manju ... then with sweet Yuko ... and another friend,  Sajith kun, food manager here ;-) 

my dinner that night ... pork curry

 sushi courtesy of Yamamoto san ;-) 

It's Friday night!  Having fun ... but my oh my ... i still have work next day! 


Ayurveda massage by Sajith kun ... every Friday only in very reasonable prize 
 I also enjoyed this massage ... so refreshing ^_^


Earl Gray!  Earl Gray! 


For more details and access... www.cafe-modhaju.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment