Monday, November 04, 2013

Steady My Heart

Weeee ... my 3 days weekend holidays is over today!
It's nice to be alone sometimes ... not to be lonely but to enjoy some time for myself.
Back to normal life again starting tomorrow ... but my sched will gonna be more hectic this time ... waaaa, lots of work to do ... don't know where to start ... but it's better to be busy than doing nothing ... being busy helps me not to have time for negative thoughts :)

and yup... as part of my busy work and activities ... here's one of those things that keeping me busy ...

Singing is actually one of my passion ... ages ago, i left singing after i got married thinking i must focus to another chapter of my life ... but one day ... someone knocked to my heart to go back singing again ... our Almighty called me back to sing again ... i am so excited heheh ...  i don't think i am good enough anymore but i believe He will bless me to lend me that talent again ... thank u Lord for trusting me and believing me again ...
thanks to Shizuoka JCOB music ministry... i hope i can always give justice to all the songs being assigned to me ...

Here's one of my fav awesome Christian songs assigned to me to study ...
life can be depressing sometimes and this song inspired me ...
Kari Jobe: Steady My Heart (Official Lyric Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmaBhMOXXHg
autohide=1&version=3&autoplay=1&attribution_tag=TXeufwnbvCyUBk11RJPl5w&showinfo=1&feature=share&autohide=1


Even when it hurts, even when it's hard... even when it all just falls apart
I will run to You ... cause i know that You are ...
Lover of my soul... healer of my scars....
You steady my heart <3 nbsp="" p="">


Have a great weekdays everyone ... love and peace to all  (^-^)v


Thanks to everyone who sent lovely and heart warming comments to my "Sometimes ..." post :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment