Tuesday, February 04, 2014

My Homeland... My Present Hometown Shizuoka City


The group Shizuoka EKOSETERA of Azarea headed by Mrs. Toshiko Erie sensei has published a booklet regarding Asian women's view about Japanese women and women from their respective countries.  
The booklet is in Japanese entitled Watashi no Umareta Kuni, Watashi no Sundeiru Shizuoka --My homeland, My present hometown Shizuoka City.
All interviewed Asian women were foreign resident from Shizuoka City.  I was one of those who had been interviewed by Mrs. Erie sensei representing the Philippines.  My article is "I want to be a bridge between Japan and Philippines".  

The booklet is out this February of this year and it is available for free in all libraries, community hall in Shizuoka City, Azarea and also in Shizuoka City Association for Multicultural Exchange (SAME).  


No comments:

Post a Comment