Monday, August 18, 2014

My happiness belongs to me

Sometimes i can't imagine why it is easy for others to take for granted the wonderful friendships ... 
that i thought and believed it will always be there...  as long as you are faithful and trusting each other. 


Oh well, life is too short to worry about stupid things ... 
it's better to be alone than to be with someone who continue abusing, accusing and blaming me. 

I know everything happen for a reason and better things might happen to me if i will distance myself from negative.  

I should always remember how blessed I am... i must not be negative ... there are so much to be positive about.  
My happiness belongs to me anyway. 

If i will not step forward... i will always be in the same place...  


I am not perfect ... i forgive who have wrong me ... i don't want to be angry or mad anymore ... anger only hurts me... not the one who have wronged me.  


3 comments:

  1. Ignore people who suck the happiness out of you. Cheer up lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good you are back to reality! You do not need to chase nasty people.
    Right people who belong into your life will come to you and stay with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avoid controversy with fool people
    Anywhere you get, you can not win with them !

    ReplyDelete