Monday, December 29, 2014

Thank you 2014 ... I am ready 2015!

In general... 2014 has been pretty good to me.

There are some shocking and sad moments like the sudden death of my dear father last September but i believe he is in good hands now with our dear Lord so was my dear mother in law who passed away last February.  They are now reunited with their love ones in heaven.

Another disappointing thing but NOT ... was my plan to stay for keeps in Adelaide hopefully after 2 years ... i was preparing and working out for that for these past 2 years ... however, since last year... i got mixed emotions after i discovered that i was dealing with untrue and unfaithful friend.   I let another year passed by hoping some miracle changes might happen  ... unfortunately everything end up to nothing.  For that reason ... I gave up everything including my travel work in Melbourne which i will supposed to start next year ... but i never regret anything ... I am really thankful to our Almighty God for showing me the truth that i don't really belong there ... i am thankful for enlightening my mind in truth and discovering beforehand that the life waiting for me out there is not the simple life i was dreaming but a worst one. 

Oh well... everything always happen for a reason ... i keep going on ... i know everything i need will come to me at a perfect time ... i am not in a hurry anyway :)

Extra! Extra!  Read all about this!!! :P

The rest about my 2014 world is all satisfactory ... i have better health now,  financially ... the Lord always provide my needs  ... my works and activities are fine ...  i was able to travel in many places ... i have good relationships with my families, relatives, friends and colleagues ... everyone around me are nice  ... i have a dear friend who keep on inspiring me ... i also found out that having a soul mate is not always about romance ... we can find it in a friendship too.  what more blessings will i ask then?

I started rebuilding my almost 5 years wasted life lately --- I changed my X-trail car to a new one ... on year 2015,  i am planning to get a new laptop too ... and move on to a new condominium (なん~ちゃって!夢は、ただです!) ;-)
Next year ... i want to work and travel more ... there are invitations like to go back to New Zealand ... well, i don't think it's on my list to go there next year ... i like NZ but i have more interest now to go to places which are far far far more better and inspiring than NZ ...  i will surely let you know if i will be there then.

if not too much ... i am also ready to have a new doggy ... my "happy" ... but i dunno ... that's depend on my work and activities ... if there is a will ... there is a way!

I am thanking 2014 for all the blessings it gave to me ... life is good ... i thank God for guiding and protecting me as well as all my love ones ... i owe everything to HIM xx

i don't actually have any new years resolutions ... i hate pressuring my self ... but i love to learn, explore and grow more... so i might say that i will just work harder to achieve all my plans and goals.  Foremost, i will try hard to be a better person!  :P

"I know i made the right decision when there is peace in my heart...  
let go of the past, live in the present and look forward to the future" xx  


New dreams ... new hopes... new experiences and new joys ...
hope we all have a great year 2015 ahead xx


来年も頑張りますので…皆さんよろしくお願いします!

皆さん、良いお年をお迎えください :)

No comments:

Post a Comment