Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy 2015!!!

Greetings from Japan ... Happy New Year to all !!!  
Wishing you a Happy New Year with hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.

私たち家族から皆様を祝福させて頂きます!
新しい年が皆様にとって幸多き年でありますように!

今年も、よろしくお願いします☆ 




Cheers to New Year 2015

New Year lunch 


New Year bonding with close friends





To all my dear friends ... Thank you
To whom i have hurt ... I'm sorry
To those who have hurt me ... I forgive you
To my love ones ... I love you all
To my special someone ... I care ... cheers to another year of friendship
To my close friends ... Stay the same 
Thank you all for being a part of my life...
You may come and stay or just pass by my journey ...
I'm still happy to meet you all xx

iA6eNtdvo_Z4qGjkx79OYtfZepaOCVFDH2g1sdNw

No comments:

Post a Comment