Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Oh dear Lord... Am i being called???


I attended and completed the 3 days JCOB Japan Leadership Convention in Hanno, Saitama with my JCOB Shizuoka family. 
JCOB SHIZUOKA family with Rev. Abner de Guzman 

 JCOB Japan Leadership Convention


 My besties from Tokyo  ... Lolit and Carmie 

 Aral-aral pag me time :) 


 Seems i am called for another mission ... 
Yaaay ... i am no longer young for responsibilities but i will do my best for the sake of our almighty Lord and i know He will do the rest for the good of our church and our people. 
Completed! 
Mission accomplished! :P

Thank you dear Lord for the wonderful experiences and additional knowledge xx 


A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.- Proverbs 16:9

To God be the glory! 





No comments:

Post a Comment