Monday, October 26, 2015

What you sow so shall you reap.

I remember my dear daughter Sachan ... when she was a kid ... i used to bring her to many international events.  
She was among one of the first batch kids of my voluntary organization who promoted Philippine bamboo dance on stage.  On some events ... when we need to do some fund raising for the needy or for a cause... she was happy going around carrying a donation box together with some other kids and asked for donations to everyone ... 
As times goes by ... she became busy with her schooling ... however,  when she had a chance to come or attend to my activities  ... she continued volunteering with my group. 
 
Me and Sachan at SAME's Multicultural Fair 2015 in Aoba Square 

Now she is fully grown up ... even she is busy with her work ... still she is happy helping me on my voluntary works ... and i do appreciate it a lot. 

Thank you my dear Sachan for your continued support to me and my group on promoting the Philippines here in Japan ... i am really proud of you dear.... bless you more for your sincerity and generosity. 
I love you precious xx
Friendster Graphics





No comments:

Post a Comment