Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Wow... it's mother's day today! Did you all had a wonderful day today? About me? hmmm... sad to say... it is just like an ordinary day that pass by in my family! In fairness... I gave my mother-in-law some donuts! She likes sweets anyway!
Wow naman... miss ko tuloy ang late mother ko rin... wherever she is ... I would like to extend to her that she is always remembered! Love you 'nay!
Oh yes... I would also like to thank all my buddies who remembered and sent me some messages and stuff of gifts.
To all my co-mothers around the world... ITSUMO OTSUKARESAMA DESHITA! KORE KARA MO GANBARIMASHO NE! Let's keep up the good job!
p.s.
I would like to extend my thanks to the Philippine NAKAMA members-- Maritess, Precy, Liza, Belinda,Elizabeth, Cheche, Janice who participated the folk dance rehearsal this afternoon near Precy's park in Oshika. We will continue the rehearsal next Sunday and the event will be on May 26 at the FM-Hi! International Festival in Keyaki.
Abangan po ninyo... (^-^)b

1 comment:

  1. hi mel,
    thanks for all the love and care...
    for listening and for sharing......
    near or far,rain or shine,its good to know we can count on each other....
    HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!!
    with love,
    EMILY,SONNY
    EMIL and KRICEL

    ReplyDelete