Sunday, May 06, 2007

Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea

It's the last day of Golden Week. Hope you all enjoyed your vacation! As for me, I did spend the rest of the holiday with my family in Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea. I've never been there for a while... so I posted some photos that are new to me...

The lovely view of Mt. Fuji from Tomei Highway on the way to Tokyo ↓Tokyo Disneyland... this season's special event is Find Stitch!
↓The park is decorated in Hawaiian style including Walt Disney and Mickey statues are in grass skirt! ↓Dreams on parade... Moving On! ↓ Got you Stitch!↓Lilo and stitch
♪Minnie oh! Minnie♪ at Theater Orleans↓ The Disney station and at the back is the under construction new Disney hotel. ↓
The Disney Resort Line ↓The Cinderella Castle at nightWorld Bazaar We stayed in Hotel Miracosta ↓
Lobby↓I'm back here! My lunch and dinner?!
Our room View from our room... Venice? ... in Disney Sea!↓Our breakfast at Cafe Portofino. Spaghetti and vegetable salad are great here! ↓ What's up...crow-kun?View of Mediterranean Harbor↓Spring Carnival at Disney Sea↓Parade on the sea... by the way, Disney Sea is celebrating it's 5th year anniversary! ↓Dream cruise↓Musical show at Dockside stage↓Our lunch...... at New York DeliIrish Musical Show at American's Waterfront↓We are caught! Somebody bail us!The Electric Railway at Port of Discovery↓Mermaid Lagoon↓Arabian Coast↓ The latest attraction... Tower of Terror ↓
↓We watched "Big Band Beat!" at Broadway Musical Theater. The band were really great ! I like most the last part musical number of "Sing, sing, sing..." with Mickey playing drums and at the same time dancing♪The view of Fuji TV building in Odaiba from Rainbow Bridge↓ Rainbow Bridge ↓Tokyo Tower ↓ お疲れ様でした!
... and by now... we are back to Shizuoka City while my daughter is back in Niigata City... for tomorrow, we are about to face our real everyday life!


No comments:

Post a Comment