Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's my day at work!

Today is the deadline of my "Mabuhay!" newsletter for October issue... and I can't believe my very self that I just did the manuscript only in ONE day... that's yesterday! I was so pressured! This is the first time that happened to me...well, this is the reward of my laziness lately... oh gosh I won't do that again... promise! I thought I wanna give up already... for the fact that some of my friends were bugging me around too while doing the manuscript, lol! But at around midnight... i did challenge myself... "i can do it, i can do it"... and presto... by about 3:00 am... i'm done! Well... I did a great job and I deserve a pat on the back... lol! So... today... I was able to print them at SAME. YATTA!
Today is also Ishiguro san's (Ito san for me... SAME staff) special day! I didn't know it's her birthday... so she missed my gift... lol! She had a snack bday celebration at SAME. Almost all the staff including from Shimizu staff were there coz they had a general meeting this afternoon. We enjoyed her yummy cakes with tea. Ahhh... GOCHISOSAMA DESHITA!
Cutie Ito san... OTANJOOBI OMEDETOU!

The beauties of SAME

Meee... posing for "i did it"! Banzai!

Kore kara mo ganbarimasu!

No comments:

Post a Comment