Thursday, October 22, 2009

Animal Art Exhibit in Nihon Daira Zoo

I was surprised when my friend Mochizuki san, former Assemblyman of Shizuoka invited me and the Phil NAKAMA group to attend and be a member of his staff at the opening ceremony of his World Animal Art Exhibit in Nihon Daira Zoo. This event was actually organized by his group, the International Stationary Exchange Club of Japan. Yes... surprised because he invited me and the group 2 weeks before the main event... lol! Panic.... coz I am busy lately!

This event was held last October 11, Saturday. Oneday before our trip to Tokyo! Very hectic sched but I am thankful to Precy, Maritess, Lilibeth and Maryann for helping me around.

Mochizuki san handling the mic to me for a speech

meee talking about the exhibit held in the Philippines last year

The next tour exhibit will be held in Thailand. This is Ni-san on her remarks inbehalf of her Thailand group.

Bouquet flowers from the exhibit staffs as a token of their gratitude for supporting their project.

World Animal Art Exhibit

Exhibit hall

Some of the stuffs from last year exhibit in the Philippines

Last year, this exhibit was held in the Philippines and the Philippine NAKAMA Organization in cooperation of the International Christian Academy in Paranaque were the sponsors. All the excellent arts of Pinoy students of ICA were featured in the exhibit.

Play time!

Well... we had a great day... great experience and yah... good chance to see Russie... the bear from Russia! heheh!

No comments:

Post a Comment