Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mamma Mia... another favorite!

Talking about musical stuff... well, one my favorite is this stage to film adaptation of Mamma Mia! Obviously... I love the music of ABBA ever since and well... I used to sing some of their songs even up to now... heheh! Meryl Streep who leads the cast is also one of my favorite actress... sooo what more could I ask!
... and last Friday, I was surprised to NANAKO chan when she gave me a CD soundtrack of Mamma Mia... and she said it was a gift... OMG Nanako chan... you are an angel... you just don't know how much this CD would mean to me. From my heart... thank you so much!
Well... i dubbed this CD even to my car... and everytime i listen to it... i remember Nanako chan... heheh!
I still don't have the DVD but i will definetely buy... as additional to my DVD musical movie collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment