Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Thoughts from the rooftop

Sunset in a cloudy Wednesday!  
I went to our rooftop to take this photo tonight ... 
and stayed there for a moment while watching the lovely clouds ... 
i was texting to my bestest friend that time 
who was flying over to Turkey for a business trip ... 
i just realized that we are closer friend this time ... xx
Isn’t it crazy how we can look back a year ago 
and realize how much everything has changed? 
The amount of people that have left your life, entered, and stayed. 
The memories you won’t forget and the memories you wish you did. 
Everything. It’s crazy how all that happened in just one year.

Thank you my dearest friend for always being there for me 
through good times and bad... no matter how busy you are ... xx
Thank you for always lifting up my spirit through my hard times 

and laughing with me after the hard times pass ... 
you are truly worthy to be my bestest friend 
and you are such an awesome inspiration ...
 thank you for the wonderful friendship xx



No comments:

Post a Comment