Sunday, July 27, 2008

Birthday Celebrations in Abe River

I can't believe it... I am in the mid of my deadline works but look at me... I am partying with friends again! Well... today was the birthday celebration of uncle Jo, Kuya Harada san and Shinichi kun... so how could I miss the invitation of all our good friends like them... naks!
The party was held in Abe River... on the way to Warashina... in front of Neri's house. It was a barbeque party with lots of Pinoy goody! Absolutely... we enjoyed the treats, the chikahan and the kalokohan!
It's good to see Chat... she dropped by to bid for goodbye... well, sad to say... she'll transfer to Hyogo Pref with her family already. We'll gonna miss you a lot Chatty! But definetely... we'll gonna find a way to meet you again!
One of the celebrant... uncle JO

Another celebrants... kuya Harada san!

Barbeque and Yakiniku! What's the difference anyway?!Some of the goodies!The brothers... It's Shinichi's birthday celebration too!The kids enjoying the water on the river with Oniisan Sakurai san!

Chat on her sayonara visit!They're enjoying the party!Pictorial time!It's drizzling!After our lunch and pictorials... it started to rain... wooow that was cool! We were all wet! But still the party went on. We evacuated to Neri's home... wet friends went to shower and borrowed Neri's dresses! Well... I was one of them. Good there's something that fitted me! Mini dress nga lang! Felt I was an ago-goooo dancer!

Thanks for the wonderful treat everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment