1. Heat olive oil in the hot pot, then saute garlic.
2. Add chicken, saute until brown all sides. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Steam in 60cc of cooking wine or sake
4. Set aside the chicken when tender.
5. Saute vegetables (tomatoes, asparagus, bell pepper)
Add 2 cups of water and 1 table spoon of Paella mix
Paella mix... this is the secret ingredient...LOL!
6. Add 2 cups of rice. Cook in medium heat for about 4 minutes.
7. Add clams. Cook in lower heat for about 10 minutes.
8. When clams opened... arranged them on top of the rice with the chicken pieces.
9. Steam for 3 minutes. Then serve it while hot!
Nanako's original paella! She did it... really yummy!!!
Mother's taste... Okaasan's ODEN... great!
It's autumn! Fruits on autumn season!
with Nanako chan and her mama... they're super duper!
My omiage from them... autumn DA YO!
I am really grateful to the wonderful reception of Nanako chan and her dear mama.
I did enjoy our lunch and coffee time! Well... we enjoyed our conversations also... and it was a great chance for us to know more about each others. We did talk about some planning also about our trip together... where and when... well, to be announced soon! heheh! Good for those who knows already! LOL!
Looking forward to visiting them again in the near future.
Nanako chan was sooo nice coz she's willing to adopt me to their home just in case I run-away from my home...heheh! Well... they have plenty of rooms anyway... they have a lovely house... home sweet home!